Rich’s approach to the forest is one of connectedness; it is where we get our homes from, our food, our clothing, medicine and much more. Rich has traveled extensively, learning to live in peace with the land as well as being dependent upon it. He has built mud huts in Guatemala and lived off the grid in Hawaii. He is an avid camper and hiker. His philosophy of respect fo the earth will apply to activities and lessons during our time together, which will focus on our deep connection with the earth.
- Programs & Classes
- Class and Camp Listings
- Find Your After-School Program
- Catalog of Classes
- Tinker Time for Families!
- In-School Enrichment Programs
- After School Program Management
- Professional Development
- Curious Farmers – Fable Farms
- 21 Balloons Girls Mentorship Program
- SUMMER PROGRAMS