Online classes consist of our specialized Hybrid-Remote classes, which involve hands-on learning with kits we provide to all participants as well as classes in coding and other purely “virtual” online learning opportunities. These classes are open to ANY participant within the target age group. To register, follow the links below to the registration page. Payment is made at the time of registration. Classes are subject to minimum enrollment in order to run.
Key Advantages of Curious-on-Hudson Virtual Programs:
- Unique STEAM classes offered for students in Grades K-8
- “Live” virtual classes open to all students and taught by our instructors
- Materials and supplies are provided in our unique class kits, which make it easy and fun to participate in hands-on, effective learning
Click here for the
If you have questions, please call Curious-on-Hudson at 914-246-0333 or us at [email protected]
Basic FAQS for Virtual Classes
- New classes start on an on-going basis and typically run for 4, 5, 6, or 8-week sessions. Virtual classes usually meet 1x per week at the days and times indicated.
- All classes require access to a computer in order to participate. A tablet or phone is usually not sufficient for these purposes. We use the ZOOM platform to manage online classes and you will need to have a ZOOM account for this purpose.
- Students should have access to an open work area for hands-on classes. This is usually a table that can be worked on without concern for damage.
- All online classes are one hour long (some hands-on classes allow an extra 15 minutes at the start for students who may need help getting online, to ask questions from a previous class or to talk with the instructor).
- Our classes are designed for students to participate independently. Adult supervision is usually not required and is optional.
- Classes may be recorded so that students can revisit a class if it is missed or if they wish to repeat an instruction that was given during the class. Recordings are never shared outside of the class participants nor are the recordings ever used for any other purpose.