- Curiologist June Camp (Week 1)
Monday, June 10, 2019 - Friday, June 14, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Curiologist June Camp (Week 2)
Monday, June 17, 2019 - Friday, June 21, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
A Pre-Summer, Pre-School Camp for ages 4-5!
This Curiologist Camp is for PreK students who are looking for a fun way to learn new things while they are off between the end of school and the beginning of summer. This short and sweet mini-camp runs for 5 mornings per week, for 2 weeks in June. You can sign up for one week or both, as you like.
Every day of the camp runs from 9:00 AM-12:00 PM. This is a drop-off camp with a guided program in science, arts, engineering, maker projects and FUN. This program is an educational, hands-on program using the best of our programming suited for this special age group. Students in this age group enjoy pretending to be scientists investigating their world and that is where our Curiologist program originated!
The Curiologist program is where our young students get a taste of a variety of science themes including life as a scientist, engineer, geologist, chemist, paleontologist and more. The class introduces kids to the concept of exploration through experimentation, hands-on labs and observation. Some classes provide hands-on projects some of which may be taken home at the end of class. Over the last 5 years, hundreds of students have become CURIOLOGISTS!
- For ages 4-5
- Drop-off program
- Fee for 5 day option is $295
- Register for one or more weeks (program will vary)
- Register for more than one week and take a 5% discount; use the code Multiweek05 at checkout to have this discount applied. The checkout form has a field for this code. (Just copy it now if you’re going to use it! You can paste it in when you check out.)
- All participants needs to come prepared for a 3-hour program with SNACK, WATER BOTTLE and play clothes.
- All participants need to be prepared to be dropped off by their parent or guardian
- A snack and break time are schedule for mid-morning. Please pack a nut-free, healthy snack and a reusable water bottle.
- We cannot accommodate children with SEVERE allergies (meaning airborne or highly sensitive environmental allergies). We can accommodate children with food allergies by helping to ensure they only eat the food they are given from home. We will not serve any food in this program. We ask all parents to send nut-free snacks to this program but we cannot guarantee they will do so.
The schedule is as follows:
- Week 1: June 10-14
- Week 2: June 17-21
If you have any further questions, please e-mail us at [email protected]