$275Curious-on-Hudson, Dobbs FerryE-mail Us
June 26, 2017
(06/26-06/30) 1:00-4:00 PM
|Monday-Friday, June 26-30 | 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|Ages 12-14 (grades 6-8)|
- Do you love to write and always seem to need to flex your imagination muscles?
▪ Do you love stories with several characters?
▪ Do you have an imagination full of twists and turns?
▪ Have you ever read a book and thought, "I just want to LIVE in this book"?
▪ Have you ever found yourself thinking, "That would make a great story"?
The Young Novelists Workshop allows writers to leap beyond the usual "kid's short story." In this mini-camp, we will build upon your story idea using brainstorming, story mapping, visuals, character arcs, and subplot development.
Each writer will receive a story planner notebook. All story outlining is done in-house, and the option to write at home is always encouraged but never required. At the end of the workshop, each writer will have a first draft/outline of his/her novel.
Every young writer has a big story to tell. Now is the time to make yours real.
Taught by Guest Instructor