In-Person Classes for Groups
Key Advantages of Curious-on-Hudson In-Person Enrichment Programs:
- Unique STEAM classes offered for students in Grades K-8, aligned to Common Core and NGSS standards for grade-level instruction
- Groups may be as small as four participants
- Flat rate pricing (per class) can be arranged based on the number of participants
- Classes open to all groups in the NYC metro area, Connecticut and New Jersey.
- Materials and supplies are provided in our unique class kits, which make it easy and fun to participate in hands-on, effective learning in a safe manner. Our kits are assembled so that each student has their own set of supplies as well as key tools they may need during the class.
Qualified Programs, Experienced Instructors
In addition to our virtual programs, Curious-on-Hudson offers in-person, small group instruction to schools, community organizations and private and community learning PODS. These classes usually run from 6-8 sessions and are 45 minutes to 1 hour long. In addition, we do offer special workshops as a single session, 2-hour event.
Curious-on-Hudson has offered STEAM-based instruction to elementary and middle schools for over 7 years. We have managed small and large group events focused on STEAM-based activities. We bring a background in educational development and instruction to our classes. We have adjusted our approach for Fall 2020 so that all materials and supplies are provided on a “kit” basis, i.e., each student participating in our programs will have their own set of supplies.
Please complete the form below with your inquiry for in-person classes at your school or community organization:
If you have questions, please call Curious-on-Hudson at 914-246-0333 or us at [email protected]